C-22 Professional Low Modulus Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant 4 X 300ml Tube
SAVE WITH OUR TRADE PACKS - FROM JUST £3.49 PER TUBE!!!
Available in White, Clear, Brown, Chartwell Green & Anthracite Grey (RAL7016)
Olivé C-22 Professional Neutral Silicone is a high quality one component neutral silicone that once in contact with atmospheric moisture forms an extremely strong elastic joint. It produces a flexible seal that is extremely resistant. It contains no corrosive or strong smelling additives.
It retains adhesion and elasticity in joints without ageing and remaining stable.
C-22 has the SNJF label suitable for both glazing & facade primerless applications.
Recommended applications include:
- The sealing of expansion joints between porous and non-porous materials
- Glazing and sealing aluminium, timber and PVC Windows and Doors
- Sealing of glass in curtain wall applications
- Roofing applications involving plastic or polycarbonate sheets
- The sealing of pre-fabricated concrete panels
C-22 Silicone contains no strong-smelling or corrosive products.
Main characteristics include:
- Low modulus and high elasticity
- High movement capability
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates without the need for priming
- Extremely long service life
Basis: Neutral oxime silicone
Movement capability (ISO 11600): 25%
Elongation at break (ISO 37): 550%
Tensile Strength (ISO 37): 1,30MPa
Skin Forming Time: 5 - 15 Mins
CE Marked (EN15651-1: F-EXT-INT-CC, 25LM) (EN15651-2: G-CC, 25LM)