3”ASB Profile Heavy Duty Corrugated Plastic Roofing Sheets 1.1mm Clear
Corrugated PVC Sheets are the ideal choice for replacing or installing on a newly constructed carport, canopy or covered walkways. They provide a low cost option of coverage for most roofing applications. Sheets are available in a large variety of lengths.
Varico's corrugated PVC sheets are available in a number of lengths, namely from 5 feet to 12 feet. These heavy duty corrugated plastic roofing sheets are 762mm wide with a cover width of 648mm.
Please note these sheets are wider than the sheets sold by some well known DIY stores!
This specific roofing sheet comes in clear and is easy to cut, drill and install.
- UV Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Good Impact Strength (which reduces with age)
Recommended support centres are as follows:
0.8mm Thick - 610mm Centres
1.1mm Thick - 762mm Centres
1.3mm Thick - 914mm Centres
Corrugated PVC sheets can be used in a number of different ways, including both small and large projects. No matter if it’s a DIY or professional project, Varico’s heavy duty corrugated plastic roofing sheets can help deliver exceptional results.
Some applications include:
- Covered walkways
- Cold frames
- And more…
These These corrugated PVC sheets are extremely easy to install. The following instructions are a simple guide on how to install these sheets for a carport. Please refer to the user’s manual for more detailed installation information.
- Align the corrugated PVC sheets along the roof in a fitting manner
- Cut to the desired length if necessary
- Pre-drill holes for fixings - holes must be drilled larger for expansion
- Start fixing sheets using the screws, caps, and washers
- If needed, join sheets end to end with an overlap of 150mm (10° slope) or 300mm (5° slope)
Should your heavy duty corrugated plastic roofing sheets arrive earlier than your project start date or before your other equipment, it is a good idea to store them appropriately to prevent damage to the sheets. In particular, it is important to:
- Lay corrugated PVC sheets on flat, horizontal surfaces
- Store indoors
- If unable to store indoors, the sheets must be protected from the weather elements, ideally covered, but ventilated enough
- Do not stack more than 1.2m high