Genuine Onduline Roofing sheets available from Varico Ltd
Have you considered our range of Guta Bitumen Sheets?? Check them out here
Onduline Roofing sheets are a lightweight, extremely tough, corrugated bitumen roofing and wallcladding sheet. Suitable for use in agriculture, industrial and light domestic applications Onduline is perfect for use in barns, outbuildings and shed roofs.
Onduline is manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres which is saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat. Sheets are the finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
Originally developed in Europe over 70 years ago, Onduline is now extensively used worldwide in over 130 countries from the Tropics to the Arctic Circle. This experience and commitment to continuous product development has resulted in Onduline becoming the worlds largest manufacturer of bituminous corrugated sheets and the professionals first choice.
Sheet Width: 950mm
Sheet Length: 2000mm
Sheet Thickness: 3.0mm
Cover Width: 855mm
Corrugated Width: 95mm
Corrugated Height: 38mm
Weight Of Sheet: 6.4KG
Guarantee / Warranty: 15 Years (weatherproofing)
Advantages of using Genuine Onduline Roofing Sheets are:
- BBA Product Certification
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- 15 year insurance-backed water proofing guarantee*
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 120mph (192 kph)
- European CE Declaration of Conformity
- High insulation and sound absorbency performance
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Flexible, ideal for renovation project